back to Aner Ben-Artzi's homepage.
Tips for making a screencapture video ( I use camtasia, $149 educational
- 1. Record the audio in segments so that you don't have to make it through in 1 shot.
- 2. record the audio first. Then have it playing back as you record your actions. Make sure to remove the 3 second dead-time between audio tracks. In window media player, this is called cross-fading
- 3. Lower the mouse sensitivity.
- 4. Make yourself numbered notes of the keypresses and mouse actions you'll
have to make.
- Use a handheld microphone to record the voice, and move it away from your mouth whenever you take a breath.
Here are some instructions on how to get between the Upper West Side and JFK airport by Subway/Airtrain.
Here's a list of some non-obvious things that are good about New York City.
Here are some pictures from SIGGraph2005.
Useful programs (windows):
- Sherlock Codec Detective - will tell you which codecs are installed on your computer. Just run from the link.